Rolly Teacup Puppies
Experts and animal lovers who support better care of our cherished animal friends make up the ROLLY worldwide team.
The team consists of animal behaviorists, vets, trainers, and pet lovers who are eager to offer their expertise on caring for pets and overall animal welfare.
ROLLY publishes educational pieces that are supported by years of study and anecdotal evidence. We discuss general information regarding Teacup Puppies, such as their characteristics, well-being, and upkeep needs.
To ensure the veracity of every piece of information we give, we also engage with breeders and canine organizations.
We seek to:
- Answer your most important queries regarding your pet.
- Assist you in determining whether a certain pet suits your lifestyle and financial resources.
- Assist you in locating the ideal services and supplies for your pet.
- By offering comprehensive instructions on how to maintain your dogs, I hope to inspire you to give them the finest care possible.
- Motivate you to provide your dogs better medical care.
- Make you a pro in handling and training animals.
- Assist you in addressing your pet’s behavior and other problems.
- Connect you with the top local breeders and animal shelters.
- Increase public knowledge of specific species that need to be protected.
- Provide you with entertaining, never-before-seen articles on pets and other animals.
We have deep historic roots in the dog industry for years in Korea. With the experience gained from participating in dog shows, we have made special bond and connections with the breeders that are ethical and prohibit inbreeding who can entrust us with excellent quality puppies.
Rolly Pups INC owns a high-end world class pet shop in South Korea. We have constantly been contacted by interested buyers, and now we have prestigious customers throughout the world. The expansion of our sales channel has increased by extending our office in U.S. Buford, GA (45 minutes north of Atlanta) to provide better support for our clients overseas.
• We are not a broker or reseller. We own all the puppies provided on the website at our shop.
• We are not a breeder. We bring our puppies from the selected number of respected breeders whom we exclusively work with.
All puppies are between 11-12 weeks of age at the time of video/photo shoot
A very high and strict standards are implemented on selecting each puppy from the litter. We personally visit the breeders and hand select the most outstanding pups. We travel hours to find the most exceptional pup from the breeder that specializes in a single breed; sometimes returning empty handed considering the fact that we could not find ones that qualifies our standards despite the reputable associated breeders we are partners with. Regardless of our stubbornness, the guidelines to our standards excels our reputation and success in the industry.
We have been working with partner breeders for a long time which ensures us we are supporting the ethical breeder and we can be sure of the size and quality along with the health background of the puppies we bring in.
They only work with ones that have special relationships and do not let any random people take their puppies. They are not open to the public.
This ensures us that we can get the best puppies that are available. We also pay top dollars to get the puppies. By doing so, it costs us lot more to bring the puppy but the breeders do not end up in the situation where they have to start mass producing for living and become a puppy mill. This understanding between us and the breeders help both of our business to provide quality puppies to our customers.
Our VET & Care Team
We have partnership with prestigious veterinarians who cooperate with our respected and reputable breeders who keep all the puppies in excellent health condition. Our care team members have outstanding experiences to provide the best care for our puppies at the shop. Along with our care team, our veterinarians consistently keep our puppies in top notch shape and condition until a guardian receives their puppy.
Each puppy is handled by caring professionals and are nurtured with love until they find a new guardian. All puppies are up to date on vaccinations including rabies, coronavirus, kennel cough, internal & external parasites.
Our vets closely examine for:
• Congenital defects that might show signs later as the puppy grows.
• The test includes, but not limited to ultrasound of the organs and the heart for any defects.
• Virus caused illnesses such as: Parvovirus, Coronavirus, Canine Distemper virus.
• Other possible illnesses / issues or defects
Teacups are often times associated with sellers bringing their puppies from puppy mills and advertised as quality puppies that won’t grow big.
Teacup is not an official term used by AKC or other Kennel Clubs to describe the size of the dog. We were very considerate when choosing our name and the terms due to this reason. However, we decided to use the term to help general public looking for quality puppies as this is the general term used.
While searching for the ‘Teacup size puppy,’ you will find a lot of websites and forums claiming short life span and prone to illness on teacup puppies. This is very true and common issues of ANY puppies that are from puppy mills.
We are highly against puppy mill puppies and inbreeding which can be main cause of such health issues and the lifespan of the puppy.
As there are increasing number of scammers online and offline, please make sure to read our “Avoid Scam” page to educate and protect yourself.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our time zone is Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5)
|MONDAY – FRIDAY||SATURDAY & SUNDAY|
|10AM – 8PM||CLOSED|
- All messages left outside of our operation time will be returned the following business day.
- We observe national holiday for the United States.
- Please understand, with the growing number of inquiries per day, we may not be able to get back to you immediately. Please kindly allow up to 24 hours for us to get back to you.